Impacting patients with PAH
United Therapeutics was founded by the parents of a child diagnosed with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Faced with a lack of information, support, and therapy options, they set out on a very personal quest to help change the future for people impacted by PAH. Since United Therapeutics was founded in 1996, thousands of patients around the world have benefited from our commitment to the PAH community.
United Therapeutics is constantly working to develop innovative treatment to address the medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions.
Our commitment to PAH
Providing information on disease awareness, patient education, and treatment options
United PAH Support Program
- Web portal available for patients at www.UnitedByPAHSupport.com
- Information on PAH, treatment options, financial support, and Specialty Pharmacies
- Access to practical insights from experienced patients through the PEER Network
Access and financial assistance
- Patient assistance
- Helping patients determine if they qualify for United Therapeutics Patient Assistance Programs
To contact ASSIST, call 1-877-UNITHER.
Specialty Pharmacies work to get your patients started on therapy in a timely manner.
Co-pay Assistance Program
Available for all 3 treprostinil products—helps commercially insured patients save by paying no more than $10 on each prescription.*
Eligibility requirements for this program are:
- Patients must be 18 years or older to use this Program
- The Program is valid only for patients with commercial (also known as private) insurance who are taking the medication for an FDA-approved indication
- The Program is only valid for the cost of the treprostinil product and not applicable to any related supplies or other medical expenses associated with administering the product
- Patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or any other state or federal government program to pay for their medications are not eligible. Patients who start utilizing government coverage during the term of the Program will no longer be eligible
- Eligible patients must be residents of the United States or Puerto Rico
The Program is subject to additional state law restrictions. Patients residing in select states may not be eligible for the Program.
Visit www.UTcopay.com for full program details and Terms and Conditions.
This network connects patients with a volunteer PEER Mentor who has firsthand experience with PAH therapies. Mentors can offer lifestyle tips and emotional support to patients who are considering or beginning treatment. Patients can call 1-866-505-PEER or visit PEERnetwork.com.